Yoga Nidra is a form of guided meditation that systematically leads you into a deep state of relaxation through breath awareness, body scanning and imagery. This state ‘turns on’ the relaxation response, which is the body’s natural healing state.
There is nothing for you to do, but to get comfortable and listen.
Sunday, June 26th
online via Zoom
The Summer Solstice is a special time of year.
It’s the point at which the northern hemisphere is under the strongest influence of the sun.
With that we get Strength, Vitality, Radiance, Luminosity, Play, Creativity, Transformation, Joy!
Take all of that energy and connect it to your subconscious – awaken deep happiness and joy and let that transform your worries and sluggish energy.
Yoga nidra is a guided, multi-stage relaxation/meditation practice that takes you to that sweet spot between wakefulness and sleep. Here you can hover near the subconscious and allow your inner self to be heard.
In this Summer Solstice Yoga Nidra event, we’ll take time to:
- move the body and breathe a bit
- then settle into the guided nidra practice for inward visioning
- we’ll emerge and sit in simple meditation
- then we’ll take time to write and discuss
Sink into the deep wisdom of the body and let your inner joys have more airtime.
- A quiet place where you won’t be interrupted
- Comfy clothing in layers to adjust for body temp fluctuations
- Space to lie down, usually on the floor, but a couch, recliner or bed will do
- Supportive props like blankets and pillows
- A journal/paper and pen
Sunday, June 26, 2022
4:00 – 5:30pm EST
$20 (2 for $30)
Facilitated by Michelle Stortz
Would you like your own personalized Yoga Nidra recording?
Email Michelle to find out how
With all the pain I’ve been having, I’ve been listening to my personal yoga nidra recording more and more. What a masterpiece. Thank you!Eliza Callard